We offer you a wealth of government-sponsored lending options as well as conventional mortgages. To find out more, you can apply now or request a consultation.
- Interest rate stays the same over the life of the mortgage
- Makes budgeting easier and more predictable
- Terms are available from 10 to 30 years
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Initial rate often lower than for fixed-rate mortgages
- After the initial period, the interest rate fluctuates over the life of the mortgage, depending on prevailing rates
- For borrowers who may not qualify for a conventional mortgages
- Down payments as low as 3.5% of purchase price
- One- to four- unit homes eligible
- Loan programs for first time home buyers, fixer-upper homes, etc.
- For eligible veterans, service members, and surviving spouses
- No down payment (under certain conditions)
- Private mortgage insurance not required
- Ceiling on closing costs